Cycle Pros Terms and Conditions
Motorcycles, street bikes, and ATVs can be dangerous and cause serious injury if not properly maintained and used with safety and care. Cycle Pros of Bridgewater, MA, is not reponsible for any injury, hardship, or damage caused by improper riding, use, or lack of proper maintenance of any motorcycles, street bikes, or ATVs it has sold to the public.
Cycle Pros is not reponsible for any customer's installation, usage, or maintenance of any products, parts, or accessories that Cycle Pros sells when the customer or a third party installs or maintains said products, parts, or accessories. Cycle Pros cannot be held accountable for any damage or injuries incurred due to the misuse or improper application of any products, parts, or accessories it sells.
Cycle Pros stands behind its customizing services, motorcycle maintenance, and service repair workmanship. All quoted pricing for services rendered with be honored; workmanship will be guaranteed for all services rendered for thirty (30) days. In the event of defects of workmanship, Cycle Pros will correct the problem without new labor charges.
Cycle Pros will honor the stated manufacturer's warranties and guarantees on the products, parts, or accessories it sells. All products, parts, or accessories with material or workmanship defects can be returned for exchange or refund within thirty (30) days with an official dated Cycle Pros receipt. This does not cover wheels products, parts, or accessories used on the street or highway for racing purposes.
Cycle Pros will honor the stated manufacturer's Limited Chrome Warranty on chrome products provided they are properly maintained and cared for. Chrome products should be maintained properly by cleaning with mild soap and water and waxing with a high quality carnauba wax. Small flaws and/or marks do not constitute flawed product. Corrosion defects due to salt spray in beach or snow areas, corrosive chemicals, improper care or cleaning are not covered by the stated manufacturer's warranty.
The following are not covered by any manufacturer's warranty:
- Any wheel or accessory which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, racing, improper installation, collision or damage from wheel weights.
- Damage to the surface finish of the wheel or accessory as a result of stone chips or similar road hazard.
- Damage to the surface finish of the wheel or accessory as a result of the use of polish, abrasives or rubbing compound or the use of acid based cleaners.
- Any wheel which is installed without proper accessories or installed on a motorcycle, street bike, or ATV other than what it was designed.
- Any wheel or accessory that has been repaired or altered by a third party other than Cycle Pros.
- Corrosion or defects not resulting from manufacturing defects in workmanship or material
- Damage due to off-road or unlawful operation.
- Labor and paint costs incurred by Cycle Pros in connection with any warranty claim.
Limitations of Warranty
All warranties are nontransferable, and are limited to or through the original retail purchaser of the Cycle Pros products, parts, or accessories. Date of invoice for any Cycle Pros products, parts, or accessories warranties refers the date on which the product(s) was purchased from Cycle Pros, regardless of whether the product(s) was purchased by a retail user, or a dealer, or wholesaler. We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
Damaged products, parts, or accessories can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase date, providing the products, parts, or accessories have not been modified or altered in any way by the customer or a third party.
Products, parts, or accessories that have been purchased in error by the customer can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase date, providing the products, parts, or accessories has not been modified or altered in any way by the customer or a third party.